- Standard Rate: $150.00
- COCA Member Discount: $112.50
- COCA CPMember: $112.50
Prices include GST
Purchase Online Education Modules
CPD Hours: 2.5 Formal
This program is presented by Dr Michelle Wessely, Director of Radiology at the French European Institute of Chiropractic. Dr. Wessely will review the current concepts of imaging for chiropractors in the context of clinical practice. Imaging guidelines for chiropractors will be discussed and a variety of case presentations will also be reviewed.
At the completion of this program participants should be able to:
- Understand what are imaging guidelines and their purpose
- Incorporate spinal imaging guidelines in the clinical decision making process to assist in making a diagnosis in patients suffering from spinal pain.
- Determine the indication for undertaking spinal imaging.
- Determine which imaging is the most appropriate and cost efficient for the case in question