- Standard Rate: $210.00
- COCA Member Discount: $157.50
- COCA CPMember: $157.50
Prices include GST
Purchase Online Education Modules
CPD Hours: 3.5 Formal
This program is presented by Dr. Kim Humphreys, Professor and Head of Chiropractic Medicine at the University of Zürich and University Orthopedic Hospital Balgrist. In this module you will learn the importance of using OM’s and how to use them. Dr. Humphries will also discuss a range of different OM’s and their clinical application.
At the completion of this program participants should:
- Have an understanding of the importance and usefulness of Outcome Measures in clinical practice.
- Understand the basic clinimetric/psychometric properties for testing OMs.
- Know the 2 major types of OMs.
- Know the most common factors that can be measured by self-report OMs.
- Have knowledge of the most common questionnaires used for LBP, NP, Multidimensional problems, Psychological screening, General Health/Status, Upper Extremity and Lower Extremity conditions.
- Have an understanding of the local assessment of work injury using OMs and their use in clinical practice
- Select and implement OMs in their own practice, based on patient needs, and clinical expertise.