Purchase Online Education Modules
Welcome to COCA’s Online Education
COCA has developed a range of online education modules to provide greater convenience for practitioners to meet their formal CPD requirements and to expand the CPD activities offered by COCA. Informal CPD activities are also available.
Our online offering will consist of clinically relevant presentations with self-assessment questionnaires, podcasts (with both formal and informal learning options), and journal reviews with a self-assessment questionnaire. To gain an overview of COCA’s offering view this short presentation: Introduction to Online Education
The modules are available to all practitioners. COCA membership is not a prerequisite, however members will enjoy a discount on the cost of purchase.
COCA’s range of modules now incorporates:
- Units: These are individual modules. This link will allow you to access the available units: http://coca.learnprn.com/it.dll/itpu06?m=111&id264=0&id007=A47516869340F0E21468
- Courses: These are grouped modules of similar type or subject. This link will allow you to access the available courses: http://coca.learnprn.com/it.dll/itpu06?m=101&id264=0&id007=A47516869340F0E21468
The modules that will be available are listed on the right hand side of this page.
Terms & Conditions
- The User Name & Password issued to you will allow you to access the full range of modules on offer and a record of completed modules.
- Modules will be accessible as soon as payment is accepted.
- Modules are non-transferable.
- A Certificate of Completion will be available to each purchaser on successful completion of the assessment section of the module.
- Modules have been assessed by COCA as Formal Learning Activity (FLA) as per AHPRA Guidelines.
Personal information collected when completing the Registration Form may be used to promote further COCA Continuing Professional Development activities but will not under any circumstances be provided to any third party for advertising or promotional purposes.
Security Policy – Credit Card Holder Information
All on-line payments to COCA will be via the NAB On-Line Payment Facility. This payment method incorporates third party management of your credit card payment. COCA does not propose to and should not receive any credit card information from you via this on-line payment options.
Please do not email any credit card information to us.
If for any reason we do receive credit card information from you, that information will be used solely for the purposes provided, will only be used by the person authorised to receive and process any payment on your behalf and will be destroyed immediately following use. No card holder information (other than the receipt generated by processing the payment – in which only 4 digits of the credit card number will be visible) will be retained by us.
Refund Policy – Online Education Modules
COCA does not offer refunds on the purchase of Online Education modules. Please make your selection carefully.