The Chiropractic and Osteopathic College of Australasia is a non-profit, member-based organisation established to provide and foster quality vocational and educational services for Chiropractors, Osteopaths and related health professionals. The objectives of the College are as follows:
- To promote knowledge of disorders of the musculo-skeletal system and related aspects of health care.
- To provide a forum for the interchange of ideas related to such disorders.
- To educate chiropractors, osteopaths and other health professionals about the diagnosis and management of such disorders.
- To encourage patient management in a scientific and ethical manner.
- To conduct, promote and arrange meetings, seminars, symposia, conferences and lectures.
- To foster related research.
- To promote the integration of Chiropractors and Osteopaths into the broader community health team.
- To participate in activities related to public health.
- To provide benefits to members.