“The Modern Practice – How to make it happen”
Early Bird Registration Now Closed
Details about the 2017 Conference including the Agenda, Speakers Bios, Presentation Abstracts and a secure online registration form can be found at:
This is your opportunity to hear from world class experts from fields as diverse as spinal care, life-style medicine, social media, digital exercise prescription, records keeping and patient reported outcome measures.
- Professor Jan Hartvigsen DC, PhD
- Dr Aron Downie BSc, MChiro, MPhil
- Professor Garry Egger AM, MPH, PhD
- Mr David de la Harpe BAppSc BSc MBBS MS FRACS
- Associate Professor Peter Kent BAppSc(Physio), GradDipManipPhysio, BAppSc(Chiro), PhD
- Associate Professor Alice Kongsted PhD
- Dr Anna Ryan BAppSc(Clin)/BChiroSc, GradDipVET, DipAcu, MBBS, PhD.
Jointly presented by COCA and Chiropractic Australia the 2017 National Conference will run 13th to 15th October at the Sheraton Hotel Melbourne.
The conference will be preceded by the 6th Annual COCA Research Day which is open to all chiropractors and osteopaths interested in research. further details can be found here.