“The Modern Practice – How to make it happen”
Early Bird Registration Now Open
Details about the 2017 Conference including the Agenda, Speakers Bios, Presentation Abstracts and a secure online registration form can be found at:
This is your opportunity to hear from world class experts from fields as diverse as spinal care, life-style medicine, social media, digital exercise prescription, records keeping and patient reported outcome measures.
- Professor Jan Hartvigsen DC, PhD
- Dr Aron Downie BSc, MChiro, MPhil
- Professor Garry Egger AM, MPH, PhD
- Mr David de la Harpe BAppSc BSc MBBS MS FRACS
- Associate Professor Peter Kent BAppSc(Physio), GradDipManipPhysio, BAppSc(Chiro), PhD
- Associate Professor Alice Kongsted PhD
- Dr Anna Ryan BAppSc(Clin)/BChiroSc, GradDipVET, DipAcu, MBBS, PhD.
Jointly presented by COCA and Chiropractic Australia the 2017 National Conference will run 13th to 15th October at the Sheraton Hotel Melbourne.