- Standard Rate: $120.00
- COCA Member Discount: $90.00
- COCA CPMember: $90.00
Prices include GST
Purchase Online Education Modules
CPD Hours: 2.00 Formal
This program is designed to be used in conjunction with your Senior First Aid Certificate training and uses the current Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) guidelines as a basis for the content. By completing this program, participants will strengthen and refresh current knowledge of resuscitation methods and procedures including: Elements and Processes of Resuscitation, Resuscitation of Infants and Children, Resuscitation of Patients with a Stoma and the use of a Semi-Automatic External Defibrillator (SAED).
At the completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Apply the Australian Resuscitation Council Basic Life Support Policy to practice.
- Apply the acronym D.R.A.B.C.D to the Basic Life Support process
- Identify ‘No Signs of Life’.
- Identify Basic Life Support considerations when resuscitating individuals with additional needs including pregnant women, children, neonates and persons with a trachostomy/stoma insitu.
- Discuss the importance of early defibrillation.