There are 5 categories of membership for osteopaths.
- Full membership – $560.00*
- Affiliate membership – $325.00* (for practitioners working less than 20 hours pw)
- 1st Year Graduate membership – $295.00*
- Academic membership – Free
- Student membership – Free
* Fees quoted include GST and applicable joining fee. Renewal fees are less.
Osteopathic members are entitled to the following benefits:
- Special member rates for $20m Professional Indemnity and $20m Public Liability insurance through Aon
- Special member rates for COCA’s seminars, conferences and events
- Special member rates for COCA’s online and distance education programs
- Special member rates for accreditation of non-COCA CPD seminars
- Access to COCA’s unlimited online CPD package for $260.00 per annum
- Special member rates for health insurance through GMHBA
- Special member rates for classified advertising
- Free classified advertising for members seeking locum work
- Member discount rates for car hire through Hertz
- Access to the College of Chiropractors (UK) Chiropractic Incident Reporting & Learning System (CPiRLS)
To apply for membership as an osteopath please download the Osteopathic Membership Application Form or contact the COCA office on 1300 13 99 50.