VIC – Bentleigh East
Associate Chiropractor or Osteopath South Eastern Active Health is a unique personal healthcare and injury management organisation. We break the stereotypes of manual therapists working in competition and use a collaborative and inclusive approach to healthcare. Our patients range from acute to chronic care and our strong focus on soft tissue therapy and functional rehabilitation means we excel at managing sports injuries, athletes or anyone looking to improve performance.
We are currently looking for a part-time Associate Chiropractor or Associate Osteopath to join our team and help us grow our client base. This will be predominantly through managing existing clients and growing your own client base by engaging the local community, sports clubs and healthcare professionals.
If you are the practitioner we are looking for you will be:
- Patient Focused
- A team player
- Friendly, engaging and personable
- Self motivated
- Have attention to detail
- Willing to learn
- Willing to follow a proven system
You must have:
- Great communications skills on the phone, email and face to face
- The ability to build report with your patients
- Great hands on skills especially soft tissue techniques
- An interest in rehabilitation and exercise prescription
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current PI insurance to the value of $10Mil
- Current cert 3 in 1st Aid
If you’re still reading, then this could be the perfect role for you. Please call our voicemail on 0403 695 676 with the answers to the following questions:
- Why you will be successful as the Associate at South Eastern Active Heath?
- What experience have you had that will make you successful in this role?
- Your contact details and when you can get started?
Call 0403 695 676 now and tell me why you are the best person for this position.
CV and cover letter can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org