Chiropractic & Manual Therapies
Chiropractic & Manual Therapies is COCAs online journal.
It replaces the previous COCA online journal Chiropractic & Osteopathy and the print-based journals Australasian Chiropractic & Osteopathy and COMSIG Review.
Chiropractic & Manual Therapies is an open access journal which means any articles published in the journal are immediately and permanently available online. Unrestricted use, distribution and reproduction in any medium is permitted, provided the article is properly cited.
Full text of all previous articles from COMSIG Review and Australasian Chiropractic and Osteopathy are available from PubMed Central.
If you have any problems accessing these articles, contact COCA via firstname.lastname@example.orgCOCA’s policy on copyright of COMSIG Review and Australasian Chiropractic and Osteopathy allows anybody free right to:
- Copy, distribute, and display the work
- Make derivative works
- Make commercial use of the work
Under the following conditions:
- The original author and the Chiropractic & Osteopathic College of Australasia must be given credit
- For any reuse or distribution, the licence terms of the particular work must be made clear to others
- Any of these conditions can be waived if the author(s) gives permission